BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 25, 2008

christmas day!

the behind part is like this..

this is the style yang i did request for =) ahaks!

this is jeff's card..

i woke up around 10.30 diz morning then lepas mandi2, i took my breakfast.. my bro got a day off today and he was watching tv.. then suddenly he asked me wether i wanted to do my hair or not so i'm like, "okies..."






we went to Real Cut Hair Studio at Metro Point Kajang to get a brand new hair cut.. my bro did suggest me cut my hair exactly like victoria's hair.. so, we went to the counter and Jeff Wong serves me.. he's one of the professional hairstylist and i really like the way he cut my hair.. he's very into details and superb..






i did showed him the pictures of victoria beckham and he vut my hair.. it took roughly 1 hour and a half to finished up my hair and the result? was a very superb and precise cutting =) from a bad hair day to a gorgeous hair (sebab dah kena blow!), heheheh! quite expensive la gak, rm38..






then we went to metro kajang just to walked around and we had our lunch behind the kyros kebab shop (can't remember the name??).. before that we went to excel optical and contact lens centre to tempah a new spek for me.. can't wait for it!! nanti bila dah siap i'll take a picture of it.. it cost us around rm160... ok2 jela, kan?






~xoxo~

2 thoughts of others:

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY said...

haha.. hey!! u ada blog jugak eh? hehe..
good2.. upload ur picture with ur new hair cut!! i wanna see it!! hehe.. paris hilton-alike is it? =)

sweet cheery pie said...

hahahah! sangat2 memalukan.. hihihihi! yeah, sure.. after dah siap everything nanti i post my pic dalam blog k.. hihihhihhi!