BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 26, 2008

jamuan hari raya kreatif =)

dengan khai, another junior tapi kan walaupun same age, dia tetap panggil me 'akak'.. do i look old??

dapat hadiah penghargaan, yippie!
ni la pengerusi jkp kreatif yang sempoi habis!

dengan akmal, my junior yang hyperactive..
me with my s/u, siti.. comel kan dia?
this is mr. dj..
with my bestie kat kolej..


actually benda ni dah lama but i didn't post bout it yet.. owh, well.. now, i'll just write briefly about it.. our jkp kreatif held a jamuan hari raya before the final exams start hari tu.. it was fun but i do have to admit that there's flaws here and there.. btw, we have such a great time together and hopefully we remain as friends and work together as 1 team.. there's a saying that goes, "1 for all, all for 1".. =)





~xoxo~

0 thoughts of others: