BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 25, 2009

a must-have-shoes!




yesterday, all of us (kak ti, ayus, su and me) went to jusco balakong at cheras. kak ti wants to do some window shopping for her brand new blazer but unfortunately, she didn't find it. however, me on the other hand found a new shoes to add on my collection (bare in your mind that it's not that a lot, trust me!). after thinking several times, i decided to get my hands on Nautini gladiator 4-inch heels in black colour! the design are superb, it looks like on of those heels in Nine West but i couldn't afford to buy it since it will definitely cost me around rm379. by the way, just take a look at my new heels, ok?





(p/s: i want an oxford booties after this. does anyone wanted to buy me this one? it will cost you rm109 only at nose in mid valley, hihihihi!)


0 thoughts of others: