BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 11, 2009

happy belated birthday bro!

on 15th of February 2009, my bro has already become 26th this year! since i haven't bought him any present, so on last week, i decided to bought him a present.. and guess what!!




this is what i bought for him.. he wanted the dvd seems like forever so since i got it for a good price, i just decided it will be the best present for him.. it comes with 2 dvd, a concert and a backstage of celine's concert.. i actually don't have time to watch it yet, probably after the exam i'll be watching it, heheheh! been busy occupying myself with bio's stuff..


by the way, i bought this little gift with my bestie, yam.. she sponsored me with the wrapping paper and the card.. thanx yam! nanti time study week bila kita tension2 kita pergi makan2 kat mana2 k? ahaks!


since now i'll be turning myself to study mode, please bare in mind that i'll be rarely updating my blog, ok? omg, wish me luck for my finals, ok? i'm so scared at this moment =( owh, wish me luck.. pray for me ok?

0 thoughts of others: