BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

April 20, 2009

random thoughts, lalala~

the thought of exams and grades had really made my life went berserk.. definitely i did study and all but i guess it wasn't enough.. yes, i do have some more time.. i just need to focus on every details of my notes, memorize every single thing and try to spot some questions that may occur on the paper.. yes, i won't be able to play around, or even go out since now is the critical time for me and all my frenz to score well in our 4th semester..


well, i took basically 5 subjects in this semester..



1. biology of invertebrates (22nd of april)

2. lower plants (23rd of april)

3. mammalogy (25th of april)

4. marine ecosystem (29th of april)

5. genetic processes and evolution of organisms (2nd of may)



with all the words, pictures and diagrams that i need to memorize, my head is spinning round and round.. several things that i still need to settle down but unfortunately, thanks to all my managers, they had made my life turn out a bit kalut.. hmm, i need to settle everything about festival seni before i can actually go back home for my semester holidays..


unfortunately, i still have to do my short semester, so it wasn't really a holiday for me =( agak sedih tapi untuk pelajaran, i have to work for it, right? owh, to all readers, please pray for my success in my final exams that starts tomorrow morning at 11.30 am.. i'm desperately need lots of luck.. i'm gonna give my very best in this final exam.. need to make myself and my parents especially, to be proud with me.. omg! i'm totally need to score well in these subjects.. pray ok for me! =)



p/s: i cried last night over a silly thing.. kind off missing boy for no reason.. but hey, i did promised to myself to actually learn to make new memories with other guy.. hmm, i wonder what he's up to now??? must be busy preparing himself for his exam.. good luck! but well, he doesn't know that i'm referring to him, right? =)

0 thoughts of others: