BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 30, 2009

anyone???



yes, i have been hard broken once and decided, enough is enough. i could not bring myself to love or couple with other guy. the time has not yet arrived (betul kah ayat ini? sila abaikan). yes, i have to admit. even my ex's have already moved on. most of my ex's does but not me. well, put the blame on my 1st love, will you? :p i still love him although it has been 2 years already since we brokeup. but now, i have been a new me. with a new attitude (yeke?? :p), a new way of thinking and a matured girl. i am not a 17 years old anymore. sometimes i do miss him, i still hug the same teddy bear that he bought for me in the year 2006. i still wear his t-shirt and keep his pictures in my lappy. owh, i know that somewhere out there (cam lagu cite walt disney itu), my soulmate are definitely there but maybe we haven't got the chance to meet up, kan? lagipun, i need to focus on my studies instead of lovey-dovey. though i miss having someone special that i can say, "love you sayang bucuk!" but again, like yam always tells me, "this is just not your time yet, trust me.. maybe not now but later, you will find your true happiness, better than what you have with boy." maybe she is right about this. i mean, who knows kan? :)


omg, there's a song that reminds me of him. i love this song, really do. the other day, i accidentally cried while listening to this song. hopefully, boy bahagia sekarang. you know that i will always pray for you :)


Rome was not built in 1 day. love too can't be build in 1 day. it takes a lot of effort, time and honesty in a relationship. and the most important things, the willingness to sacrifice for each other. understand your partner well, and be loyal. sincerity is the key ingredient to all the things that we do in our lives :)

2 thoughts of others:

The Glue said...

well perhaps not sincerity is not enough...

one key isn't enough to fit exactly into a hole.. and if you lost the key? how would you open the lock...??? thats why you need to bring spare keys.... or the master key

sincerity is not enough... you need other's such as faith, trust, hope, some knowledge and reliability...

seriously.. remember eh akak...
in this world you cant live alone to get happiness...

sweet cheery pie said...

hik3.. that is why i put sincerity is important sebab bila kita ikhlas dalam pe jua kita lakukan, means kita tak nak dia sedih, kita akan cuba sedaya upaya untuk wat dia happy dan etc.. yeah, couldn't live my life alone but surely there will be some1 out there tengah tunggu akak, rite? :)