BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

June 23, 2009

28 things about me

Tagged by Fnd Vien Sam



YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, I want to know 28 things about you. I don't care if we've never talked, never really clicked, or if we already know everything about each other. I really don't. You are obviously on my flist, so let me know with whom I'm friends!




01. Your Name, or explain your Chosen Name:
zuraidah but i preferred if you call me ida :)


02. Mental Age:
not more than 21??


03. Single or Taken:
single!


04. Favorite Book:
a lot actually. p/s : i love you, harry potter series and some books written by virgina andrews


05. Favorite Song or Album:
a lot but currently i am in love with love story by Taylor Swift, The Show by Lenka, my life sucks without you by Kelly Clarkson.


06. What do you believe is your calling in life? Your greatest passion?:
i love writing and do calculations and also learn bout diseases.


07. What's your worst recurring nightmare/biggest fear?:
i don't know


08. Faith, has you any? And if so, what, and if not, why not?:
i have faith in my religion and i have faith in myself and others. faith keep us going.


09. Do we know each other outside of LJ/FB? Do we want to?:
yup! you are my ex-coursemate. duh!! :p


10. What's your philosophy on life?:
if others can do, so do you :)


11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?:
what bottle???


12. Would you tell me something painful if it was in my best interest?:
maybe..


13. What is your favorite memory of us?:
when you "teman" me at that particular night while i go inside the "longkang" to take my thing. it was hellish!! :')


14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?:
lots of sugar, creamy and chocolates and lots of everything that is nice to eat!! :)


15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
love to laugh out loud :p


16. You can have three wishes what are they?:
nak kurus lagi - have lots of money - be a bit taller :') hik3..


17. What is your favorite food?:
whatever food that my mummy cooks for me :)


18. Which country is your spiritual home?:
Malaysia lorr.. saya anak Malaysia!


19. What is your big weakness?:
kuat makan, such a big spender :p sshh!


20. Do you think I'm a good person?:
yup! you are a good friend darlz :)


21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?:
additional mathematics and history!


22. Describe your accent:
American-English and can be campur ones too!


23. If you could change anything about me, would you?:
nope! but smile more please dearie :-*


24. What do you wear to sleep?:
t-shirt and shorts


25. Gender identity?:
female lorr..


26. Affectionate/sexual orientation?:
tak faham??


27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?:
lets create such a wonderful memories together. pergi makan2 and have a blast bersama orang2 yang tersayang! but hey, don't say that :'(




for those who are reading this, you have been tagged! :)



1 thoughts of others:

Unknown said...

nak kurus lagi? hueh... i think u thin enough.
I je, I think when u see me nnt akan terkejut macam org lain esp my family terkejut tgk i dah gemok. Thats why my mum sendiri suh I diet. heh. Tapi, macm yo yo diet je.. skang da start makan bnyk balik... weeeee~~~ :D
nak buat lah, bosan2.. haha