BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

August 20, 2009

shopping spree! :)



some random pics that i took while waiting for my sweetie!



yes, my diet is spoiled by these
extra-calorie-can't-resists food!!




my hair sucks!



my sweetie BFF =)



oh! my new blouse which i bought at Nichii.
it was on sale with 20% off by the way =p



and my new blush-bronzer from Revlon.
its the latest collection of
Revlon Beyond Natural products!
i chose Peach color =)


today i went out with my old school friend (yasmin, my another best friend forever girlfriend!) to mid valley since i wanted to do some shopping. for your info, i just got my money from the ptptn and yeah, i was in the mood for shopping =) we had McDonalds for lunch, watched The Proposal (staring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds), had Extreme Mocha from San Francisco Coffee and we went for clothes and makeups hunting! it was really fun to go out with her!! =') we seldomnly meet up since she is still studying at UiTM Jengka doing her final semester in accountancy. it was really tiring, with a really full-look-alike sardine KTM (we went back home around 6 pm something and hell knows what the train looks like!!). i miss her, i am truly miss my besties! thanks min for catching up everything with me! you are THE BEST!



i think that everybody has already know that my younger sister was one of the finalist in Lipice contest. well, so here it goes, some of the pics inside the latest Remaja magazine. oh! grab it fast people! =p








her pic, her 1st appearance in magazine =)




what on earth am i putting my own pics? well, just simply want to irritate you people =P



posing my new camera again and again, ngee~


p/s : 1) ayus and i had already talked to each other =) glad its finally over!

2) i saw these heels at Nose.. SUMPAH SANGAT2 CANTEK ok? ='( i want it badly......

3) my "special someone" is missing me =p hihihih!




0 thoughts of others: