BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 23, 2009

simple yet adorable~

dear you,

it's been such a great time having you here beside me. all i can say is, i am truly happy with you by my side. its not that before this i am not happy, but you have added some colors in my life. how could i put this into words? i could not describe how much i am thankful to dear God for letting to be with you by my side. it all started with flirty words and all and we ended loving each other completely. its not even a month relationship but the way we treated each other as if we have known each other forever, as if we have already be together for the rest of our lives. yes, i know we both have bad experience during the past, some mistakes that we made but i am truly grateful that i have you now by my side. you have bring out the best in me, making me laugh and smile throughout the whole day. you can fit in with all my friends, regardless of who and where they come from. its such an honor to be your girlfriend because i think you deserve a better girl which are more better than me. but you choose me instead. i could not express the feelings, could not put it into words how wonderful you are to me. you are such a great guy, lover and friend. so please dear, keep my heart safely and never break it. cause i do not want to feel the pain again.




yours truly,

-ida-

0 thoughts of others: