BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 3, 2009

uncertainties..

there are some uncertainties in my relationship. although i had already met someone special, someone that understands me better, accept me as who i am without even looking back at my past, makes me happy, makes me laugh, makes me smile the whole day just to looked at his messages, someone that will make me just take a peek at him (without him noticing of course!) =p i don't know whether it is love or just a fling or something. i like to hear his voice, i love the fact that he's not a typical romantic guy although his jokes does not make sense after all. the way he messages me with all those funny words and sometimes makes me smile when he said that he loves me or like me or something. but until now, after it seems like 2-3 weeks we have already been in this state, i haven't said anything to him. not even "i miss you" or "i love you" or give him kisses in the messages. all i did was, "i heart you" or i just smile while reading his messages. its like the word does not came out from my mouth. i do realize about it, probably i am scared to spill out those meaningful words. in those days, i would definitely told boy, "i miss you sayang", "love you soooooo much!" and the list goes on. but after being in a relationship with few guys (some jerks, some i just can't bring myself to fall in love with), i feel that those words might hurt me in the future. i am scared, i am truly am. what if he is just a small chapter in my life? what if he does not love me at all? what if he is just playing with those words? what if he is not really mean those things? all my friends were trying to convinced me that he is a good guy and a great catch. they told me, i will never regret with him because he will take good care of me. i know that, i really do. but as a matter of fact, he did not make it official yet which make me wonder too. i mean, other guys would probably propose the girl that they like but him? he told me the status is not important. i know but its risky, its not even a secure relationship. but he admitted that i am his girlfriend. and i did admit it too that he is mr. boyfie. this is all confusing. hmm, can anyone give me an opinion on this? =(



3 thoughts of others:

Shopaholic said...

ure on ur way honey..
the time will come
just give urself sum time and space
wasnt its much bttr if u saying out loud only whn u realy meant evry letter of it?
*winks!

noyu aida said...

u have been tag at my blog..
check it out!

sweet cheery pie said...

thanks dik =) really appreciate it.. i am so in the mood of love and happiness =) hihihih! couldn't stop smilling =)