BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

October 30, 2009

exam mode


baby tengah study.. jangan kacau! =p



final exam is just around the corner.. i have 5 papers for this semester. basically, its been a week already since study leave has started. i have yet, a lot of things to read and memorize. not only i need to focus on my final, i need to finish up my data for my thesis research. but i do prefer to take the data during semester break since i can keep my focus 100% on it alone. here's a sneak pick on what is going on with my life :


1. my relationship with him its on the road, alhamdulillah =) 1 month and 19 days.. still counting..

2. i have been busy preparing myself for the exam but i have to admit, i DO sleep A LOT, which i DON"T favor it at all.

3. i think i have been putting on few kg lately ='( need to diet back.

4. i am at home, i think my focus are better when i am at home, at least, i have some privacy compared to studying in my room back at college because memorizing means i need A LOT of PRIVACY.

5. i am officially broke... need to say more? i feel like selling some of my heels to people, does anyone wants to buy my heels? the price? we can negotiate with it later on..




0 thoughts of others: