BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 7, 2009

lets get updated!

ATTENTION PLEASE!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG ENTRY

;)



part 1:


last week has been a hell out of week. i was finishing up my data for thesis with the help of Abg Izzul, Mr. Boyfie and myself dissecting one by one all the mosquitoes for analysis data and compilation purposes. i was a little late for preparing these data (i wasn't serious earlier but now i am serious about it) =_=' we have like hundreds of mosquitoes to be identified and dissected. but thanks to Mr. Boyfie, he had helped me a lot within that 2 days in the lab =) i heart you sayang.


then, again, he helped me doing my compilation of data to pass it up to my co-supervisor. i must say that without him helping me all these things, i might not going to do well in presenting my data. oh, he really makes me falling for him so hard =p take a sneak peak on my data presentation. i shall say Mr. Boyfie deserves to get an A for his thesis. he is SO good!


part 2 :

well, after those hectic days, somehow i managed to squeeze some of my precious time to celebrate Mr. Boyfie's birthday =) we had lots of fun, shared the special days together, have a heart-to-heart conversation. i bought him a little present (sorry, i am running out of money love ): and he likes it!!


part 3 :

on thursday, shanti asked me to help her being a promoter for Bizzy Body at Metro Kajang with a payment of rm70 per day. although i was too occupied with lots of things, i managed to help her that day. unfortunately, i came late and i have less that 6 hours to gained information of 40 people and promoting the company. within the 1st subsequent 1 hour, i managed to grab almost 20 names!! and by 4 hours, i managed to get 40 names altogether. Mr. Boyfie told me i have a good PR skills, even shanti was shocked too on how little time i managed to get lots of names =) cheers!


p/s : but i want to have good brains, just like Mr. Boyfie who managed to get good results :(


part 4 :



on last saturday, i was involved with my brother's dinner, being the makeup artist for the beauty peagents at his work place. i was scared and nervous, not to mention, i was really feel insecured coz i was not sure about myself, wether i can do these or not, while Mr. Boyfie keeps telling me that i have to have a faith in myself. thanks love for the advise =) and hell yeah, i managed to finished up everything, all together 15 people in 7 hours of non-stop makeuping people. after that, i have a blast eating and laughing with kak azie and kak izma =_=


p/s : kak azie did offer me to join any other events (if i have time to join it!) like for Air Asia team and even she told me i should go to this makeup workshop (and its FREE!!! yippie!) later on. owh, did i ever tell you that she told me my makeup skills worth rm150 per person? =)







0 thoughts of others: