BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 23, 2010

mama's condition

after 1 week since mama got her 1st stroke attack, she's getting better. however, she is still weak, despite of all the medicines that abah bought and gave her. abah had a whole week of holidays last week, so apparently he had already started working today. he is going to fix his schedule in order to take care of mama. kak ning also has been coming back to kajang every week, all the way from Malacca. kak ti also came back this week from terengganu. as for me, i went back every 2-3 days. i need to take care of the house, make sure the house is in good condition, and look after mama. love has been so kind to me. he had been helping me doing house chores, bringing me back home because i don't have driving license to drive a car, keeping up with my unstable emotion. we bought groceries together, going back and forth to my kajang. don't know how to thank him.


last thursday i managed to make a solat hajat and reciting yassing in surau KK7. several of my friends came. linda and syed have been helping me with handling the food and drink for that night. thank you so much guys!!! really, only God knows how thankful i am. the event was mainly about mama and arwah baby kecik (my brother's child) who died during giving birth by my sister in law. baby kecik was a girl, named Yasmin Sofea but God loves her more than we do. so, He took her away from us :'(


it was a really tough week. i had a fight with love and it was really frustrating. but again, thank God we finally make up back. with all those sad events, i was really depressed and sadness filled my life. couldn't describe how things change in a blink of an eye. i really hope that mama will managed to walk back as usual, and talk as usual and cook as usual because mama is the best cooker. i can assure you on that. she have a strong will to get well soon. please dear God, let she recover soon :'(




0 thoughts of others: