BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 6, 2010

welcome 2010, goodbye 2009

as i am writing this entry, i have no doubt that it has been lame to actually wishes everyone of you happy new year!! 2010 has come with a new spirit (i bet on that one!) and a brand new list of aiming here and there. apparently, as i am writing this down, i am in the middle of the lab. Prof Susan has apparently got a meeting and left us inside the lab. it has been no doubt that i have been busy doing my thesis and preparing myself for a whole new spirits.


i am at home now, i continued writing this post at home because the other day, i went back to college early ;) okay, so my latest update will be of course, i had already started new semester, my 6th semester of my degree. Mr. Boyfie on the other hand, had already started too his master. his doing jellyfiish. regarding on my data at gombak for my thesis, chen told me that my data was good. apparently, after 3 times of doing corrections here and there, he likes my data :') thank God.


i want to score real hard this semester. i really wanted to be like Mr. Boyfie, get a good results and a secure future. maybe in the next post (dunno when), i'll probably write about doing master in UM. how and what are you supposed to do. i am currently busy with my life and my study. guess that being a 3rd year student means its the real busy stage in the life.


my aim for this year? to get a better results in my studies, not to mention, to lose few kgs of my current weight. since ayus keep on saying that i'm putting on weight which i think, i still maintain my normal weight. and things are getting better with Mr. Boyfie. although we have small fights, but he told me that he will never give up on me. and to you, i will never give up on you too. cause you don't know how much you mean to me ;) i will always and forever love you sayang.


i have great friends surrounding me, including yam and linda. yam was excitedly called me today to tell me about celebrating my birthday this sunday! i can't wait for that but i think i have to postpone it to other day because i want to celebrate it with my family ;) okay, sila tinggalkan hadiah untuk saya ye =p


wish you all a great day peeps!


0 thoughts of others: