BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 30, 2009

another belated birthday celebration =)

today i went out with Tiara, saja ajak dia keluar untuk temankan i wat keje and nak catch up things with her (note that she's one of my best friend since high school). we had our "minum petang" at oldtown white coffee at metro point kajang. both of us bring our laptops, i need to settle few things regarding on my assignments, lab reports and presentation. it's a lot, really but unfortunately, the wireless at the shop can't be connected (i'm so frustrated with the situation!). so i ended up using Tiara's laptop instead. but yeah, we sit there for like 3 hours with non-stop chatting, giggling and so on. it was fun to have this girls day out! and surprisingly, she celebrated my birthday by belanja me at oldtown (thank you sweety!). overall, though i didn't finished up my work, but i do have a great time with her. check out our pictures though!


this was what i had, hor fun mee with ice blended hazelnut, nyum2!



this is Tiara with her curry mee and ice blended mocha.. delicious!



haven't see my picture on tudung, right? so here am i wearing a black colour selendang =)



smile coz Tiara is taking my picture! =)




0 thoughts of others: