BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 2, 2009

the end of the holiday

for the whole 1 week of holiday (i must say that i wasn't really doing any benefit thingy at home =p).. watching tv + dvd is apart of my daily routine, sleeping is a must for me though i woke up around 10++ in the morning, hahahah! but yeah, it felt so good to actually had a week of holiday. owh, for my presentation on mammaolgy, i decided to present about whales which i think quite fascinating (don't you think so?).. i was having a hard time to choosed either whales or orangutan but after asking some people, yeah! whales should be fun! today, i finally get myslef back to um. nothings changed except that i did noticed there's a wireless thingy in front of my room.. tapi internet tak gak cepat + laju giler2, hehehhehe! but ok la for me and others to do work =) thanx um! i'm so tired after doing my marine lab report (my bad, i keep on procrastinate things that i need to do, i mean important things!). halfway through, phew.. lega rasa nye..
(p/s: i cried at night for like 3 days in a row coz i've been missing him so much. don't blame me, blame the memory of us, hahaah! oh God, when will i finally stop thinking of him or met other guy?)

0 thoughts of others: