BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 20, 2009

lalala~

i'm flattered, i don't know why. hahah! maybe it's because the guy that i used to have a crush with had simply wrote something sweet at my picture comment. it felt weird though but however, it's a good feeling =) maybe i shouldn't let the feeling slipped into my heart but i do feel good about him. i just do hope that someone will make me feel happy again and this time, let it be a serious relationship where "i love you, you love me" thingy. it's just that i'm scared that he might just be another jerk since that there are lots of jerks out there. hope that he is not one of them. i'm a simple girl, you don't have to impress me with your gadgets or money or talent but just be yourself. as long as the person try his best to win my heart and make me fall in love with him. and i will be his angel as long as we're both in the relationship. i'm flattered, really. he commented one of my pic, "SAYA LA BF DIA". ouch! sejak bila kita couple? heheh! but i felt comfortable with those sentences. but deep inside my heart, i don't really trust him because he might just simple wanted to flirt with me. let him be like that then. i'm scared to fall in love to tell you the truth. i wanted to fall in love again but i'm scared that i might get myself hurt. i had enough with everything. all i want now is just to have someone (takde pun takpe) to make me feel happy again, just like what boy did. and i will promised you that i'll be your angel, through good and bad times.

0 thoughts of others: