BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 20, 2009

love~

love someone that loves you. people used to tell me those sentences. as i'm writting this post, my picture with boy are just next to my laptop. i wanted to moved on, after 2 years of logging for him, i need to stopped. it's not that i don't love him anymore, i always do but i wanted to live my life to the fullest instead of waiting for a miracle to come. yes, there are some people (guys) that offered me a shoulder to cry on but i just can't bring myself to like them. i preferred to be single, i like the fact that at least if i missed boy, i dont have to be guilty. by the way, about "him" that i mention in the earlier post, i am a bit angau la kat dia. nape ye? =p haha! ida, tomorrow you have fieldwork, so please FOCUS! just now i went to gazebo, watching talent search under 2nd college. it was ok la, i personally think that last year was better since hujan came. overall the crowd was ok too but the songs were mostly sad songs. i wonder why?? and there's estrella and yuna. both of the artists perform quite ok. owh, i can't wait for festival seni because i wanted to watched my anak-anak buah buat persembahan mereka. wish us luck! do pray that 7th got placing this year, ok? and maz dinner, i haven't decide what kind of clothes i will wear but i do have something on my mind. just wait and see ok? i need to wake up early for tomorrow's fieldwork at pantai morib, banting. owh, SUNBLOCK IS A MUST! haha! on the next post, i will upload yuna, estrella and some of the pictures sekitar talent search. and also my fieldwork, ok? goodnite everyone =]

0 thoughts of others: