BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 8, 2009

lovey-dovey

i wasn't sure what i'm writing right at this moment. but yeah, today i spent my time with wan searching the journal sambil lepaks together. then we had our lunch (order mcd jek, bukan tak nak boikot tapi kami sangat2 lapar =p). after few hours of sitting at the dataran sains, we both left the place and went to our own place (me balik kolej and dia balik umah dia la, duhhh!). then i have to washed all my clothes, played piano in dewan makan. finally i can played fall for you by secondhand serenade but still, i can just played the 1st bridge only. it was fun though it was really tiring. i love music and i think music is one of my passion. hmm, the sound of piano makes me cried once, makes me laugh and makes me sad. i wanted to play this song (fall for you) to boy, but yeah, in my dreams only since that we never get in touch with each other. yeah, i know that he was hurt by me but he hurts me more than i do. yeah, if u ask me, i really miss my boy. wanted to stare at his cute face with a pair of sepet eyes that looks like chinese =) by the way, people always said that i'm matured in a way of thinking. while most of the time you might think that, "hey ida, asyik gelak jek macam budak2!" or "hey ida, cuba gak jadi matured sikit!" but again, its just that i think its not fun to be matured, weird huh? back to the topic, i (think?) i'm good at giving people advises, i mean the good ones. but i suck in advising my ownself as i turn up screwing myself crying or moody at the same time. i just sometimes couldn't think straight when something happen to me. let say when i'm really angry with someone, i might have just explode like "memang sangat fucker giler mereka2 itu". hihihihi! a bit harsh (huh??? a bit?!) but yeah, the words come easily from my mouth. hahahah! owh, what am i mumbling about?! i miss my boboy actually. though people around me always encouraging me to find someone else (some did pray for me and boboy) but i just can't bring myself to fall in love again. that is why i despise people who tells me that they like me (for whatever reason unless if i like them too =p). because i don't wanna risk my heart for another drama or so called lovey-dovey. i just hate the word love itself (sorry pada sape2 yg terasa ye). owh, now it's like 4.30 am in the morning and here i am, mumbling about something that i don't really know what to talked about (or maybe the words aren't coming out to be in reality????). but hey, wish me good luck for rihanna contest! later, maybe tomorrow i'll upload the pic that i sent to the contest. it's crazy and unexpected pic full of the dark side of me. as a matter of fact, i spend such a long time for the makeup (macam artis lak!). ntah la, tengok la pic tu sendiri ok? =p

0 thoughts of others: