BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 8, 2009

what on earth am i thinking?

the topic itself contain lots of things. there's a hidden meaning that not everyone can read between the lines. oh yes, lately i have been manipulating myself to forget boy and try to keep my self focusing on my new semester. i tend not to think about him, though i really do missed him badly. these several days have yet been such a good time. though i have to convinced myself that its just another step or just another short chapter in my life. i could not explain it into words or even if i tried to, it does not sounds right to me. for this coming semester, yes. i had try to change my view in love, trying to convince myself that i better try to get along with other guy. but the best part is, is true love will ever exist? i am playing with the words, try to make you not to understand me better. love is really pissing me off. i mean, i just can't pretend that it does not bother me at all. oh, please ignore this entry as i think that i am unconsciously writing down all the facts that are not really myself. i am mumbling for no reason as i can't write it down, because i do want some people to read what my heart really feels right now. bye..





0 thoughts of others: