BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 12, 2009

i am exhausted =/

this weekend is not fun at all. i am tired, moody and upset for no reason. abul wanted to meet me on this coming weekend which i doubt that because its pretty annoying just to thinking of that jerk. oh, i do not want to meet him but i he owes me an apology and damn good reason why he's been lying to me all this while - though i know he might lie to me AGAIN. plus with the confused part in my life, things are not getting better. but now, i refused to think of these stuff that are stuffing inside my head.




to whom who may concern, i am so gonna get rid of you. i don't know whether you noticed it or not but i do like you in a sense that i think you are 1 of a very rare person i ever met. yes, you are crazy and annoying but you makes me laugh. you are nice, you are so unpredictable but i don't know why i like you in the first place. i guess that i would definitely stop from liking you from now on. i'll send a prayer to you, hopefully you are going to be okay. i know its hard but i pray for your happiness in this world.




some things are better being left unsaid, untouch by others. sometimes i do wonder, what is my destiny? who am i? aah! i know that some people do not know me very well, thus they thought that i am the typical girl, the naughty type of girl that loves to go clubbing and such a sociable girl but ain't you got it wrong boy. dammit, if only people do not judge the book by its cover.



0 thoughts of others: