BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

July 4, 2009

when 3 guys and 2 girls are together!

yes people, can you imagine when there are 5 people inside a Myvi, laughing and chit-chatting with each other? well today, i went out with ayus (my brother lorr), su, kal and robert. we went to mid valley since ayus wanted to go for shopping and after that, we went to jusco balakong to watched Transformers. seriously, it was an absolutely a fantastic movie! but unfortunately for me and su, we have to sit at the 1st row since that all the tickets were already fully booked! it was really a tiring day and since tomorrow i have to go back to um, just so you know that i have NOT packed my things yet! and yes people, instead of packing my things, i choose to blogged about my activities for today. isn't it pathetic? hihihih! ok, i need to start packing my things up since tomorrow abah will send me back to um around 8 am in the morning. fuh! trust me, i really piss off with my college since i will be alone (probably this whole 3rd year) since that all my babes did not get stay at the college. wtf? guess that i need to band myself from any college activity now. don't want to get too involved with college anymore, i'm getting sick of it. bye people, enjoy the pics k :)




all the 5 hungry-looking-people waiting for their lunch to be served
:)



and the menu is.... madam kwan's!



4 out of 5 of us ordered nasi lemak.
it's pretty nice though but i preferred my mama's
nasi lemak since she is the best cooker
i ever known!



nasi bojari that belongs to kal



ayus as usual, craving for sugar and luckily
for him
krispy kreme is now available in mid valley!



there's some sort of showing off lotus cars
which is absolutely
damn nice car!! i want one :'(




ayus bought a guess watch
sangat2 jeles k :p




if you are the t-shirt type boy/girl,
you better get your hands to these brand
its really nice but the price?
a bit expensive compared to the usual tees.
its not mine k, its ayus'.





0 thoughts of others: