BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 22, 2009

the guests~





today, Ben and Thary come to my house as i invited them to celebrate hari raya with me =) ngee~ fortunately, they did not turn into the wrong road, they arrive safely at my house around 4 pm. we had a little chat here and there.. mama and kak ti was serving them with mihun sup and soto. omg! we kept laughing, chatting through several hours! =) it was fun, i get to know them personally and moreover, they are so super genius. i mean, the way they are thinking is far much matured than me! =) and guess what? ben actually give me a gift, a picture of all of us during the breakfasting at Chicken Hartz the other day. isn't it sweet? thanks Ben! and thanks Thary for coming to my house..



p/s : i learn that Prof. Susan is not that bad after all, lol~



4 thoughts of others:

Vulpine Ninja said...

oh ko kenal thary ke??
well duh sama bio ~_~

waaa... he's a friend of mine too.

sweet cheery pie said...

babe, he's my classmate for god's sake.. hhahahah~

yanee said...

uwaa...
nak gamba 2 jugak!+frame!!
x adil nye ben ni..
ekekke

sweet cheery pie said...

hihihihi! sila jeles ye yani =p