BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 20, 2009

raya pics~










hi peeps! yeah, i know although its a Raya post, i still put lots of my pics =) it is called obsession towards yourself, like what my others would say, "takde keje ke ambik gambar sendiri banyak2!".. hehehe~ at least i think Mr. Boyfie is ok with the fact that his girl like to take lots of pics.. okay, enough saying all these craps. Happy Raya Aidilfitri people!! this year i wear a blue turqoise color baju kurung, mama bought it at First Lady (thanks mama!). our family does not have any color theme so you might see us in the family pics that we have varieties of colors to match with each other =p in the family potret, 2 of my siblings were missing. my eldest brother with his families went back to Kelantan to celebrate Raya with his mother-in-law. another person that is missing is my elder sister because she celebrating Raya with his other side of family (in laws). so, here we are in the pics! =)




p/s : to Mr. Boyfie, enjoy this pic! i know you miss me =p



0 thoughts of others: