BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 22, 2009

my thoughts..

as i was taking almost a half day going to Institute of Medical Research (IMR) in Kuala Lumpur, meeting Encik Dollah to do some identification of mosquitoes. actually, i was following Kak Nurin and Abg Izzul there. both of them was just simply dragging me together with them to make me learned more on mosquitoes taxonomy. well, i must say that i gained knowledge, priceless knowledge on mosquitoes. i have now mentally prepared on getting my thesis done :) during lunch time, the four of us, eventually Kak Harlina included too, went to 12th college to have our lunch. i was the only undergrad student while all of them are master students. as we talked, i realized that its better to waste, ops! to spend our youth time gaining knowledge till we totally capable of memorize every single thing! i mean, in my context of words, i would definitely put in on horrible ways. eventually, i learned that a doctorate student (i mean phd student, if i get the spelling incorrect), would get monthly payment of rm6000-rm7000!! that is a really huge money. lets see what shall we buy with all those money :



1. pay the monthly payment of my family house.

2. take my parents to go to Macca and vacation.

3. i can buy a suzuki swift car.

4. can buy tons of makeups from MAC, heels and more heels from Aldo, bags, branded clothes, etc..

5. save my money for my future.



but, incase if you haven't notice, i HAVE to study REAL HARD in order to get my hands on that kind of payment. although i realize that i have another talent, apart from having pretty good in communicating skills, i also know that i can be a very good teacher. i have sufficiently proved it for the last few years back. but again, being a teacher is really not my thing. i don't plan to spend my entire life just to teach on one particular subject. instead, i would love to explore more and more. but again, being a lecturer is really hard for me. as i am not a really good student, to start of.


on the other hand, compared to Mr. Boyfie, he got those brains and inteligence within him. oh God, i really wish that i have those 2 qualities that make him the spotlight. yes, i can imagined while he is reading this, he might think that his gf is just crapping some nonsence, ngee~ i'll pray for his success. okay, back to my main point. the path to be a lecturer can be harsh. you know, you have got to be prepared mentally and physically. i mean, you have got to get a really good grades. i don't pass that criteria, unfortunately. but i did pass on teaching people until they managed to get results with flying colors! :')



oh well, lets just pray that i will managed to get good grades for this new, upcoming semester. Mr. Boyfie had always have fainth in me but still, the success is not within my reach, sigh*. i will try my best, and that, is my promise to my ownself.




0 thoughts of others: