BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

December 20, 2009

end of 2009

i am practically writing down this post inside my lab. although this is the last week of semester break, i still going back to UM to finish up my data regarding on my project. yeah, its lame but still, i need to settle it up soon. its been a really tiring week, i must say. unfortunately of me (sape suruh buat keje lambat2?!). so here are the things that has been revolving around my super busy and humble (hihihihi!~) life :



1. already pass up my draf on literature review.

2. i have done my corrections on my data in Gombak.

3. have already started my 2nd site in Kuala Selangor. but i have not finalize the results yet.

4. have already neglected my super fun life and face (its horrible, trust me!)

5. running out of money already.

6. daydreaming on getting my hand on iPod touch (takde kaitan!)

7. love Mr. Boyfie even more, awww :')


apparently, Mr. Boyfie got an offered to further his study in Master at UM. i'm so glad! at least, i can still seeing him from far away =p he got a good results for last semester and i am so proud of him. he got a scholarship from UPM to do his master and phd and at the end of the day, he will become a lecturer (amin...) and finally, hope we can get marry one day :')


ok, thats all. i need to finish up my mosquitoes dissecting thingy. its reallytime consuming to actually dissecting one by one of the mosquitoes. haish.. =_="



0 thoughts of others: